RJC Yacht Sales is proud to announce the appointment of David Wiest as central agent for the 1997 110’ Hatteras Motoryacht, WATERFORD. This yacht features accommodations for nine in four generously appointed staterooms. Her full beam main salon and dining salon are spacious and open and feature light maple joinery, a large oval dining table to accommodate 10 guests and a family style seating area with two Sony flat panel TV’s. Forward on the main deck is a large “country-kitchen” style galley with updated appliances and countertops. Forward below deck is crew accommodations for five.
Powered by reliable 3508 Caterpillar engines rated at 1600HP each, WATERFORD comfortably cruises at 17 knots with a 20 knot top end speed and runs very economically at 10 to 12 knots. WATERFORD is in A-1 yacht quality condition and will be sold ready to cruise with all appointments such as include china, stemware, linens, flatware and (4) Waverunners. She will be featured in our display located at the Hyatt/Pier 66 Marina during the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show, October 24th thru October 29th. Her asking price is $ 3,295,000.
Contact David Wiest for further information. Office: 954-525-7484/ Cell: 954-261-5250
• SIGRUN represents one of the finest & most well equipped MY’s ever built by Broward Marine •
• Powered by reliable 3412 Caterpillars w/13,000 gal of fuel for extended range •
• On-deck Master Stateroom, three VIP Queen staterooms & aft crew quarters •
• Enormous flybridge w/custom hard top, island bar, full enclosure, custom tender & water toys •
• New hunter green hull painted Oct 2011 & Oyster white superstructure painted Oct 2010 •
Located in Boca Raton, FL
• New Asking Price: $ 5,195,000 •
Offered for the 1st time by her original owner, never been chartered, and maintained in pristine yacht condition!
Contact Central Agent, Raymond Young