Bob Cury at RJC Yachts Sales is very pleased to announce the sale of the 120′ 2002/2014 Broward MY, SONAS, to a repeat client of his.
This vessel represents an exceptional, fully refit, wide-body Broward which features a five stateroom layout including an on-deck master. The 2014 refit included a complete new interior, audio/video, galley appliances, hot tub, teak decks and a TNT Lift. She features all of the large yacht options including a 3500 lb davit making her capable of carrying a large tender, while her flybridge rivals that of a much larger yacht. Powered by reliable 3412 Caterpillar main engines, she cruises comfortable at 14 kts with a top end speed of 18 kts. Her 10,000 gallon fuel capacity allows for extended range.
Her new name is SAVIOR-FAIRE and will undergo a complete interior refit and new paint with a white superstructure and Whisper Grey hull. She will be based out of Florida/Bahamas and available for charter in 2017.
100′ 2005/2014 Hatteras M/Y
• Complete refit in 2014 w/ new interior, carpet, granite/marble, A/V equip & soft goods! •
• Features a unique (5) S/R layout w/ full-width Master & His & Her bath •
• American Cherry joinery, spacious salon w/dining, gourmet galley & oversized aft deck •
• Flybridge w/ custom hardtop, fold-down TV, wet bar, Jacuzzi & (2) New 2016 Sea Doos •
• Powered by DDC/MTU 16V-2000, cruises comfortably at 20 knots •
Contact Central Agent, Raymond Young
Charter Manager, Nicole Caulfield
AGAPE 42′ 2006 Tiara SF
• Spacious B Floor Plan w/ Private Master SR w/ Island Queen Berth, forward •
• All Services Done Twice a Year since Purchased in February 2012 •
• Twin, Diesel Cummins QSM11 Engines had 1,000 hr Service done in 2015 •
• Fresh Marine Survey performed (4/26/16) & all Recommendations were Addressed •
• Features Recent Custom Upgrades, has been Beautifully Maintained, & is Turnkey! •
AGAPE Located in Lighthouse Point, FL
• Now Asking: $ 359,000 •
Contact Central Agent, Mike Strassel – Office: 954-525-7484 / Cell: 954-214-1967
Email: email@example.com Website: www.rjcyachts.com
100′ 1999/2014 Azimut
• (5) Stateroom Layout w/ On-Deck Master & (2) Twin’s that Convert to a Queen •
• Large Aft Deck & Flybridge – Great for Entertaining Many Guests •
• Aft Garage Storage for Tender & Toys, when Open Provides for Giant Swim Platform •
• Powered by Twin MTU 16V 2000’s @ 1800 HP w/ Low Hours •
• Recent Haul-Out for Bottom Paint & Service to Running Gear •
• Great Charter Vessel – US Duty Paid •
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Contact Central Agent, David Wiest – Office: 954-525-7484 / Cell: 954-261-5250
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rjcyachts.com
RJC Yacht Sales & Charters very own 107’ Christensen, REFLECTIONS, attends this year’s Newport Charter Show from June 21st to June 24th at The Newport Shipyard.
Contact Nicole Caulfield for more details 954-525-3886.
Another Price Reduction!
80′ 2007 Hatteras MY
• Custom Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Enclosure, (4) Stateroom & (2) Crew Cabins •
• Cat C32 w/1100 Original Hrs & Cat Extended Warranty Thru 10/16 •
• Twin Onan Generators & Custom Pop-Up Lower Helm Station •
• Bow & Stern Thruster, Naiad Stabilizers & Watermakers •
• Captain Maintained w/ Extensive Service Records & Meticulous Logs •
• New Carpet throughout Salon & Master Stateroom •
Now Asking $ 2,599,000
Contact Central Agent, Mike Strassel
$ 300,000 Price Reduction!
78′ 2014 Fairline Squadron MY
•OCHO UNO represents a virtually new 2014 Fairline Squadron 78′ w/ only 275 original hrs•
• Featuring a (4) Stateroom (4) Head accommodations along with comfortable Salon, Galley, & Aft Deck •
• Powered with Twin Caterpillar 1600HP C-32’s Main Engines – Twin ONAN 17.5 KW Generators •
• Bow & Stern Thruster, Hydro Seafari 450 GPD Watermaker •
• 14′ Aquascan Sprinter Jet Tender – Bombardier Sea Doo Waverunner •
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Pier 66
Now Asking $ 2,495,000
Contact Central Agent, Bob Cury