We are closing the year on a high note as just having closed on the 2000/12 135’ Christensen Tri-Deck Motoryacht, ATLANTICA!
Built to ABS class, this vessel’s interior was designed by Donald Starkey and features a five stateroom layout with on-deck master and four guest stateroom providing accommodations for twelve. Powered by Detroit MTU 16V2000’s with 15,000 gallons of fuel, provides for an extended range of 4000 miles. The new owner will keep the name ATLANTICA and she will remain available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean through RJC Yachts & Charters. Bob Cury of RJC Yachts represented the seller and Alan Learch of Allied Marine introduced the buyer. Her asking price was $ 10,900M.
It’s another sale for David Wiest at RJC Yachts! Built by Burger Boat Company in 1989 and thoroughly refitted in 2010, THINK BIG features a wide-body salon which has been completely renovated and a country-style galley. She can accommodate six guests in a full-beam master stateroom and two guest staterooms aft. She offers a large cockpit area for water sports, and a customized flybridge area to allow for extra seating and entertainment possibilities. Think Big was asking $995,000.
- 47 foot motor yacht in impeccable condition
- 600 original hours with all service up to date
- More accessories than most 70 foot motor yachts
- (2) master staterooms, crews quarters, Pascrell, and tender lift
- Motivated two boat owner!
- Located in Miami Beach, Florida and available for immediate inspection
- Full specs & photography available on yachtcouncil.com and boatwizard.com
- New asking price: $295,000
Contact Central Agent, Michael Strassel
Cell: 954-214-1967 – Email: email@example.com