Underwent major interior refit in 2010
10′ Cockpit extension
Full beam salon w/Mahogany joinery and granite throughout
Powered by Twin Detriot Diesel 12V92’s, Naiad Stabilizers, Twin Generators and HPS Bow Thruster
Owner financing or large trade will be considered
Located in: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Full specifications and photos available on YachtCouncil.com & YachtWorld.com
Contact Central Agent, David Wiest – Office: 954-261-5250
RJC Yacht Sales is proud to announce the closing today on the 2010 112’ Westport, LADY LILY. This vessel represents the most highly customized 112’ Westport built to day and was sold as a result of her exposure during the recent Miami Boat Show with Worth Avenue Yachts representing the buyer. LADY LILY was the final vessel in a “custom signature series” which featured over 400 upgrades and custom options above the standard 112’ Westport. Her asking price was $8,995,000. and her new name will be FEELIN FREE.
A recent $300,000 PRICE REDUCTION on the 1999 91’ Palmer Johnson, GRAZIANNA, reduces her from $2,495,000 to $2,195,000. This vessel includes:
• Stunning custom Cuban Mahogany interior w/granite throughout, updated with new soft goods in Oct. 2011 •
• Numerous upgrades w/new paint job in ’08, custom hard top, new electronics, walk-around decks •
• Powered by DDC/MTU 12V-2000’s, Twin 40KW Northern Lights Generators •
• All the large yacht options; Sea Recovery watermaker, Naiad stabilizers, upgraded bow thruster •
• Maintained to the highest standards by professional crew •
Please contact Robert Cury at (954) 525-7484 for easy inspection in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.